Friday 8 March 2013

Under ... Under is Over...Under & Out...Under Done







Part of my intent here is to show process.  
                                                                                                     
"Under" has been particularly hard for me to work on; I get claustrophobic just thinking about it. I came up with some formal qualities that pleased me well enough. The last time you saw 'Under' it was like this. Given all the tape, it looked rough and as I said then, I was not distressed. 





Here it is, taped removed.






I added the part that I meant as a positive force, but I found that it was only confusing.





I brightened the flashlights.....




                                                                                          .....and I dulled them down. 



And finally, I obliterated the whole thing. It wasn't working. What you see here may not last either. 

Likely not. 

I am setting it aside for awhile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment