Tuesday 26 April 2022

Faerie House Kit

 I have put a faerie house kit together for assembly with my grandchildren where they live. I have tried to anticipate what I will need. This is tricky because the way I usually work is a bit hodgepodge; as I make something, I just look around in my eclectic mess of supplies for what might work.  I can't do any more house assembly because I need to know the environment it will go into, most particularly, how the base of the tree -- trunk and roots -- is shaped. 





These parts are just balanced together to give an idea of where this is headed. The stairs might not be needed at all; I can cut off whatever is not needed. I can't finish the roof until I know what shape it will be.



Details: 


William Morris wall paper


flooring


mailbox with some wee letters

Supplies: leaves, sticks, pinecone spikes, shiny things, star fish



Ready to go. I hope the weather is easy to get along with. Spring has given blizzards and other deluges.  I wonder if I should find more sticks?












No comments:

Post a Comment