Saturday 11 November 2023

Little Houses in the Library

 Over a couple of months I have left little houses at the library in places related to the theme of 'home'. This has been on the sly. I do not think it is illegal to leave small paper objects in a public library. 


The first one went to live in the fiction section, filed according to the Dewey decimal system: after HOO comes HOU for house.





The next one, also in the fiction section, went to reside by T.Morrison's book Home.





The third one found a place in the non-fiction section. You can see why this made sense. 





Little house number 4 went up to the magazine section: This Old House.





The location for little house number 5 was in the CDs. The title is partly obscured by the label; the CD is called 'Home.'




And finally, little house number 6 went to the children's section: 


I hope the librarians at my local branch had some fun with this. I do not expect to find out. 

1 comment: